It's a good thing: ~해서 다행이다 - It's a good thing we left early / I have a feeling it's going to rain / There's a good chance that concert will be cancelled / Have at it = go ahead보다 강한 - 마음껏 해 / I bet = 진짜 그랬겠다 (공감할 때) / You bet = of course (당연히 도와야지) / With that said, with that, with that being said, having said that, that said: 1) 자연스럽게 넘어갈 때: 자, 그럼, 그럼 이제 2) 앞 뒤 내용 대조, 모순: 그렇긴 하지ㅏㅁㄴ 3) 앞 내용 전제로 이어갈 때: 그래서 말인데 - Do it. I consent. Okay. With that said, if you had any idea of what it could be, you should tell us. / I'm home: 막 들어왔으면 / see: 경험할 때 see a movie ve. watch tv - do you want to see a movie/an exibition/a play? / Work out: 땀 흘릴 각오를 하고 하는 것 / How do I get to the station? / 기본은 tired, 친한 사이면 beat (you look beat), 방전됐으면 exhausted
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUbYVjKmcQ8&pp=0gcJCYsCo7VqN5tD
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGdYWNVGRE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=598LqPyeSIg&pp=ugUEEgJrbw%3D%3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccaSvfkcCM

Comments
Post a Comment