시한부 인생을 선고받고 필생의 투자책을 쓴 일본의 의사; 한국어판 제목은 부자아빠 투자불변의 법칙; 박유하 주장에 찬동해 위안부 문제를 축소해서 보는 등 정치적 시각은 꼴불견이었던 일본인








 https://x.com/yhdgj675


https://n.news.naver.com/article/008/0005416066?ntype=RANKING

Translated from Japanese
I’m announcing that my book will be released on July 2 (Wed). My current physical condition includes multiple cancerous metastases in my lungs and liver, and my remaining lifespan is probably not very long. As my final work that I can do in such a state, I resolved to write a book to pass on stock trading know-how to my own children. As the culmination of my life, without holding anything back, I wrote it with my soul poured into it. Based on textbook-like, universal content, interweaving my past investment actions and the current state of the stock market, it’s a work that speaks directly to my children, serving as both a textbook and a story. The perspectives on cyclical sectors, for instance, are content that I believe hasn’t appeared in any value investing books published until now. In any case, I wrote it with the intention of creating an investment book that will go down in history and continue to be read even a hundred years after my death. amazon.co.jp/dp/4478121508/



Comments